Friday

Friday, January 26, 2007

Thing 23

The most rewarding thing I have gained from this challenge is confidence to discuss and to implement the concepts covered. If you had asked me to create a search engine earlier, I would have laughed.

We need to be master of all trades in a public library, and now I feel I can at least tak intelligently to users and staff about a whole range of ideas.

I don't see a lot of applications in my current position. I think a lot of the tools could be used in teaching situations, and when the subject area of a position is strongly defined. I can see uses, for example in my volunteer role at an art gallery.

In retrospect, I would have paced myself much better than I did this time. I wasn't going to complete the course, but changed my mind not long ago. I'm pleased I did.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from margi60. Make your own badge here.